New Client Information
We understand that you want what is best for your pet, and we want that too! As a warm welcome to our practice, all new clients receive 10% off their first visit. We look forward to the opportunity to care for your furry friend!
Choosing the right animal hospital for your pet is an important decision. If you’re still deciding if Sangaree Animal Hospital is the right choice, check out why we think you should give us a shot:
- We have been voted Best of Summerville! In 2014 and 2015, we earned the titles of Best Veterinary Facility, Best Boarding, Best Grooming, and Dr. Kevin McGinn as Best Veterinarian.
- Our Main Street and Cane Bay locations give our clients greater options and convenience with the same high-quality care offered at both facilities.
- We appreciate when our clients refer their friends to our practice by thanking them with special promotions, hospital credit, and holiday treats
- We remain at the forefront of cutting-edge veterinary medicine by providing continuing education and training for our doctors and staff, as well as updating our modern facility.
- With over 25 years of experience, our certified groomer specializes in making your pet look and feel as great on the outside as they do on the inside.
One of the first ways we get to know you and your pet is with our new client form. To save some time, feel free to print and complete this form at your own convenience and bring it with you to your pet’s appointment or submit the form online. You also have the option to fill out a new client form when you arrive to your pet’s visit.
To schedule your pet's visit, give us a call at (843) 871-0543 today. We look forward to meeting you and your friends soon!
To better understand your pet’s overall health, our team will perform a nose-to-tail physical exam. You can expect one of our doctors to listen to your pet’s heart and lungs, check their oral cavity, vision and ears, and palpate their joints, muscles, lymph nodes, abdomen and skin. Depending upon your pet’s medical history, we may also recommend vaccinations, bloodwork, and parasite testing.
At your first visit, you can expect our doctors to discuss:
- Wellness Exam
- Dental Care
- Parasite Control
- Diagnostic Testing
- Nutrition + Activity Level
- Training + Behavior
If you would like to know more about our hospital or have questions regarding your pet’s visit, call us at (843) 871-0543 and select Option 1 or 2 for Main Street or Cane Bay.